Technique is widely available preparation of bowel problems almost sent the young girl to the light. Prescription drugs caused the teenager severe allergic reaction such has caused terrible consequences. After suffering an allergic reaction to widely available from heartburn pills doctors gave 17-year-old Lynn Howes only 10% survival.
Potentially fatal disease – Stevens-Johnson syndrome – all struck the girl’s body, causing her skin began to burn, and climb round shank. Syndrome developed in a trainee hairdresser from Norwich after taking 150 mg of ranitidine, which was discharged from her doctor irritable bowel syndrome. Read the rest of this entry »