Spaniard died in the competition after seven liters of beer

Men do not have time to drop off to the hospital. In the Spanish province of Murcia, died 46-year-old contestant on drinking beer. The man used a seven liters of the drink for 20 minutes after which he abruptly became ill. When the participant start vomiting, he called emergency services. Doctors were able to stabilize… Read more Spaniard died in the competition after seven liters of beer

In New Zealand, the mother of eight children died at age 30 from an overdose of Coca-Cola

Pathologist put an end to the case of the death of a 30-year resident of New Zealand, Natasha Harris, formerly suspected of fatal poisoning Coca-Cola. Coroners have ruled that a woman really died of “overdose” carbonated beverage. According to the doctors, the mother of eight children, died of a heart attack, which was caused by… Read more In New Zealand, the mother of eight children died at age 30 from an overdose of Coca-Cola