Exclusive and secret places of which we know little or nothing, as it simply, even if we wanted we could not visit. This ranking is check out these important places, which the vast majority of people can not access:
10. Mezhgorye (Russia). All around it is secret, but some information has circulated, rather, rumors, over the past 15 years. In a remote part of the Ural Mountains, in a prohibited area, is a solid name disturbing Yamantau, which in the local language means Mountain bashkir Mala. And they say that between 1996 and 2007 Russia has built under it a vast underground complex, a thousand meters below the quartz rock. Not been made public what it does. We do not know what it is. But it is very large.
Officially, there are only Mezhgorye linked to mine iron and steel industry in the region, managed by a company that has changed names several times but has remained invariably headed by a general asset (including a certain Leonid Akimovich Tsirkunov). A former regional communist official, however, said it is a refuge of last line to the Russian leadership in case of war, this is the prevailing opinion in the West.
Other voices say it would be a reserve store of nuclear weapons: close (which in Russia called by) the huge conglomerate of cities closed for the construction of special weapons around Chelyabinsk, equidistant to three polygons missile launch thermonuclear (Nizhny Tagil, Yoshkar-Ola and Dombarovsky, the latter with spatial ability).
9. The Vatican’s secret archives. These files contain everything done by all levels of the Vatican during its history, including state writings, accounts, correspondence and many other manuscripts that the Church has accumulated over the years. In the seventeenth century, Pope Paul V ordered that these files were separated from the Vatican Library, permanenciendo hidden until 1881, since from that year, when Pope Leo XIII allowed the researchers to examine them (not all). Among these documents, it is said that could be true stories about the mysterious death of Pope John Paul I, the conversation that took John Paul II with the person who tried to assassinate him or the alleged ties of Pope Pius XII with Nazism, including many tricky cases.
8. Club 33 (USA). It is a club located in New Orleands theme, more specifically in the subject area of Dysneyland, known as New Orleands Square. Course remains a secret place of the park that no one can enter and is easily found at your door because there is a number 33. This site is the only place in the park in which alcoholic beverages may be sold, used for parties organized at the club after the closure of the park.
To access the Club 33, you must pay a fee of about $ 30,000 a year, and have enough patience, as the waiting list to enter is about 14 years.
7. Moscow Metro-2. It is an alleged underground metro system in Moscow, Russia to work in parallel to conventional metro system in the city. Meters is assumed that this would have been built in the Stalin era by the KGB. The administration of the Moscow Metro does not confirm or deny the existence of this alternative underground system. The length of this meter has been rumored that could exceed the public subway in the city. It is said that this system would connect the Kremlin with the headquarters of the Federal Security Service and the legendary underground city also Ramenki. In 1994, an exploration group said it found an entrance to this underground system. But most sources agree on the low likelihood of history and that despite the testimonies of people who claim to have helped in the building field in this system there is no reliable evidence firsthand. ”
6. White’s Gentlemen’s Club. This club was founded in London in 1693 by Francis White. Originally created to sell hot chocolate, a rare and expensive at the time, so it frequented the London jet set.
Over the years this club has seen several bets eccentric among its members (they even have a book dedicated to them), as 3,000 pounds in the nineteenth century to see that drop of rain came before the curb of a window, or several million dollar bets to see how desenlazaban conflicts.
The club has one of the most restricted access systems in the world, only men can access and thus must have an invitation and support of at least two other members. And it’s hard that invitations reach someone who is a member of royalty or very powerful in some area.
5. Area 51. Is a name used in official documents of the CIA since at least 1967, to designate a military base located in a portion of southern Nevada, western United States, about 133 km from the city of Las Vegas. Located in the center, on the southern shore of Groom Lake, is a vast top secret military airfield. The main purpose of the foundation is to support the development of weapons systems and conduct testing experimental aircraft.
The secretive nature and undoubted connection to classified aircraft research, together with reports of strange phenomena, have led Area 51 to become a centerpiece of modern folklore of UFOs and conspiracy theories. Some of the unconventional activities that were said to be underway at Area 51 include the storage, examination and investigation of an alien spaceship, the study of their occupants (living and dead) and the manufacture of aircraft based on alien technology, meetings or common work with extraterrestrials or studies based on weather manipulation, among others.
4. Office 39. It is possibly one of the most secretive organizations in North Korea, dedicated to finding ways to earn foreign exchange to Kim Jong-il, chairman of North Korea. 39 The office was established in 1970. Described as the cornerstone of the so-called “court economy” centered on the Kim family. It is not known how the name originated. Very little is known about the office 39 because of the secrecy surrounding the organization, but it is generally speculated that the organization uses between 10 and 20 bank accounts in China and Switzerland, for the purposes of counterfeiting, money laundering and other illicit transactions. It is also alleged that the office 39 is involved in drug smuggling and illegal arms sales. It is known, however, that the organization has 120 foreign trade enterprises within its jurisdiction and is under the direct control of Kim Jong-il. North Korea has denied involvement in any illegal activity. It is believed that office 39 is located in the building of the Workers Party in Pyongyang, the capital of North Korea.
3. Grand Shrine of Ise. The Grand Shrine of Ise, Japan (which is actually a series of more than 100 temples) is the holiest shrine in Japan. It is dedicated to Amaterasu (Sun Goddess) and has stood since the 4th century BC The main shrine contains the most important element in Japan’s imperial history: the Naiku (the mirror of Japanese mythology, which eventually ended in hands of the former emperors). The sanctuary is demolished and rebuilt every 20 years, consistent with the idea Shinto death and rebirth (the next reconstruction will be in 2013). This place has a very high position in the list of places you’ll never see because the only person who can enter is the priest or priestess and it must be a member of the Japanese imperial family (and do not think anyone reading this blog with these features).
2. Emergency Operations Center Mount Weather. It is a government facility of the United States located outside of Virginia. The U.S. government has revealed little about Mount Weather until now, but acknowledged its existence and has disclosed its objectives. Is said to have a wide range of operations and training services under the control and supervision of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), and contains an underground facility designed to house the major components of the U.S. government in case of nuclear war or disaster.
The Mount Weather Emergency Operations Center was created in the 1950s because of the cold war, but continues to operate today. For obvious reasons, its operations are highly classified
Mount Weather is a central part of Continuity of Operations Plan. During the attacks of September 11, 2001 a group of police cars and limousines government was seen escorted from Washington DC to Mount Weather.
1. RAF Menwith Hill. It is a British military base, with connections to the global network ECHELON spy. This site contains an extensive terrestrial and satellite station is a place of interception of communications and missile warning point. Has been described as electronic monitoring station in the world’s largest. This place serves as a ground station for a number of satellites operated by the U.S. National Reconnaissance Office, the service of the National Security Agency of the U.S., whose antennas are within a large number of white domes (very characteristic ) and is supposed to be an element of the ECHELON system. ECHELON was supposedly created to monitor the military and diplomatic communications of the Soviet Union and its Eastern Bloc allies during the Cold War in the 1960s, but since the end of the Cold War is thought to also is used to search for tracks in the fight against terrorism, drug plans, and political and diplomatic intelligence. It has also been involved in insider trading reports and it is believed that filters all telephone and radio in countries where the Echelon system is installed, which is an extreme violation of privacy.