The electronic market for a smartphone, which have fast processors, are resistant to water and take several photos in seconds
The evolution of mobile phones has been by leaps and bounds, just going to imagine 10 years ago, that market many alternatives exist and that they not only offer the option of entering into a telephone, but we could even have internet access , email and a host of utilities with thousands of applications that exist in electronic stores.
So many features in a portable device requires the best technology to provide users with adequate response capacity each time it activates any application or feature of your mobile phone.
But what are the fastest smartphones? With information from msnbc.com yhaja.co sites, presents the list of the 10 phones that either processor, camera or download speeds are currently considered the fastest in the world.
1. NEC SOCKS. The Wednesday night was the presentation in Mexico of this thin and light smartphone, which was rumored at first that it would only be marketed in Japan. The AVERAGE is waterproof, dustproof, plus it has a 4-inch touch screen anti-scratch.
Its 5-megapixel camera is the fastest so far, it captures up to 25 images at intervals of only 0.04 seconds. Use the operating system Android 2.3 Gingerbread and will be available in our country since June.
2. Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S. This is another smartphone that works with Android 2.3, features a 1.4 GHz processor, a feedback LED display and a camera of 8 megapixels. Its video quality is 720p at 30 frames per second and provides the connection through HDMI port.
3. Motorola ATRIX 4G. It is said that this phone is so fast that a laptop would look ridiculous. It has a dual core processor running at 1 GHz and a 4-inch screen of 960 x 540 pixels. Your camera is 5 megapixels, which can take pictures in the dark thanks to its LED flash. Works with Motoblur interface.
4. ZTE was. Is one of the thinnest smartphones, has a quad-core processor of the renowned firm specializing in graphics, NVIDIA. Its screen is 4.3 inches and has the ability to play HD and Dolby sound, making it a good choice for those who like multimedia content.
5. Huawei Ascend D Quad and Quad XL. Commanded under the Android operating system, this smartphone with dual-core processor support and screen high-definition 4.5-inch, has an 8-megapixel back camera and a front of 1.3.
6. Bsquare Snapdragon MSM8660 MDP. Has a dual core processor running at 1.5 GHz under the Android 2.3 operating system. Its touch screen is 3.6 inches and features a 13 megapixel camera with HD video recording at 1080p.
7. Nitro LG HD. It is considered the fastest data transmission so far as it has registered a speed of 40.08 Mbps 14.45 Mbps downstream and upstream, has a 4.5 inch screen that exceeds the resolution of the famous Retina Display Apple. Your camera is 8 megapixel rear and front 1.3.
8. Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Is the first to work with the version of Android “Ice Cream Sandwich”, the latest version of the Google operating system, so it is considered by many to be the fastest smartphones.
9. LG LU-3000. This smartphone was proposed by Korea in the tests easily overcame the Galaxy S and iPhone 4 video transmission rates. Run with the Android 2.2 operating system and features a 5 megapixel camera. Because the results of the tests, have high expectations of the next versions of this device.
10. iPhone 4S. His arrival overtook other smart phones claiming to be the fastest in the world. It has a processor chip A5 dual core running at a speed of 800 MHz, although not enough, along with the Apple operating system, IOS 5, offers better performance compared to other smartphones that have processors that exceed GH speed.