Scientists are trying to overcome gravity. How? This was in conversation with Vladimir GUNDAROVYM said deputy director general of the State Space Scientific Production Center named after MV Khrunichev, founder, director and supervisor of the Research Institute of Space Systems name AA Maksimov, Major-General retired Valery Menshikov.
– – Let it be clear: we do not invent a perpetual motion machine. For spacecraft “Soyuz-Sat-O, which is part of a multifunctional space system (MFKS) union state of Russia and Belarus, we have developed just four types of new engines: a laser-plasma, water, inertial and ablation. Last, we create, together with a member of Academy of Sciences (Department of Energy, Engineering, Mechanics and Control Processes), Garry Alekseevich Popov. This engine is under the influence of high-voltage discharge evaporates the working body – PTFE and formed thrust. That he will be installed on the Soyuz-Sat-O “.
– – How far have you gotten in the creation of the engine without release of reactive mass?
– – First, we conducted an experiment with mercury. Got a very good result. Unfortunately, mercury is dangerous and capricious, so we moved on to experiment with massive solid bodies, which move along a certain trajectory is accelerated, then the slowdown. Device for the continuous movement without the expense of the working body has already been tested in terrestrial conditions.
– – You gave him a name?
– – Conditionally – “gravitsapa” (as in the famous film George Danelia “Kin-Dza-Dza”. – Ed.). It is designed for any spacecraft, especially for nano-satellites. In this case, the mass of an engine will be reduced to a few dozen grams. The main thing is to prove that it works.
– – The result?
– – In May 2008, from Plesetsk rocket “Rokot” launched into space a small spacecraft “Jubilee”. It installed and “gravitsapa. Within a half years worked out new devices and systems. Recently, these experiments were over, and we are finally able to begin testing its propeller. He worked at least 15 years, and the maximum number of inclusions may reach 300 thousand.
– – How did the idea to create “gravitsapu”?
– – Around 2000, came to me Spartak Mikhailovich Polyakov – a scientist and a talented engineer. In one of his poems, written a few months before his death, he identified himself with “interstellar wanderer”. All his life he worked on the creation of the gravitational motor. Together with his son Oleg Polyakov tried to supplement the simple Newtonian mechanics equation which relates the rotational movement of the masses with its own gravitational field. I saw a Polyakova, that there is some force that allows you to keep in limbo design weighing 40 kg, and felt the need to deal with this problem.
– – But Newton, as we know, could not find the source of the field of gravity.
– – As a scientist I am well aware that the potential of chemical engines is exhausted. On it to distant planets, we do not reach the bottom. You need to do something else, to use gravity, nuclear energy, or resonant engine, or something else – a lot of options.
– – Member of the Commission to Combat Pseudoscience and Falsification of Scientific Research of the Presidium of RAS Academician Yevgeny Alexandrov once said: “The new discoveries can not deny what is already known to be known …
– – The basis of the new method of displacement is strict adherence to the law of conservation of energy and transform it from one form to another with a non-equilibrium redistribution of kinetic energy of translational motion between parts of the system. In this part of physics I do not deny what is already known to all. But I’m still working in an area where nobody knew nothing.
In our country have always shown great interest to gravity. Even in 1960, went private a Council of Ministers of the USSR and the CPSU Central Committee, which were put before the science, in particular tasks: to develop new energy sources and new approach to traction without ejection of mass. If the first task of science deals very least, the decision of the second marking time.
– – They say its “gravitsapu” You have spent billions of rubles Defense …
– – All of our research we performed, we can say, on a voluntary basis. Experimental Setup enthusiasts did their own hands. You can now re-calculate the cost spent on experimentation kilowatt-hours, bands of iron and electric motor. The amount is small and is taken from the profit received by us from performing basic work. Our engine is the last operating units remained on the platform of small spacecraft “Jubilee”. It is time to test it in space conditions.
– – Your design anyone interested?
– – I was officially invited to the United States, Thailand, Sweden, so I went there to work on the creation of the engines on the new principles get traction without release of supply. But over the decades of service in the army (from the platoon commander at the Baikonur Cosmodrome to the head and chief of the institute), I stick with the idea that the work must be in their country, why not seriously consider these suggestions.
– – What are your institute is now working?
– – We have four main areas: provision of missile launches by Proton and Rokot, creating multifunctional space system of the Union State of Russia and Belarus, space navigation, diagnostics launch and technical complexes of space-launch, as well as construction of buildings and structures.
However, I have big doubts that we are in such a rabid resistance to people who do not want to dare, succeed, but trying to be. If we had money and time, I’m sure we would have had a new engine for spacecraft.