According to Andrey Sklyarov, something built and the ancient Egyptians themselves. But their buildings they erected on the basis of ancient buildings.
– This is clearly seen on the pyramids – which are made by hand, and what with the help of precision instruments, – says Andrey. – Moreover, many ancient buildings resemble bunkers – semi-underground structures, over which the pharaohs build their pyramids, trying to copy the ancients. But the original pyramid, built pratsivilizatsiey, was only 6 – 7: three at Giza, two in Dashshure and one in Meduna. Perhaps, another was in Abu Roash, but it is unclear whether the pyramid, or bunker. And other pyramids – is unfinished Pharaohs of ancient buildings, which originally represented the typical silos. And with such powerful beams that except as a refuge in case of nuclear war and they will not name. However, it is unclear why and who they can threaten. But the war is just explaining the disappearance pratsivilizatsii.
– And why, except for buildings, there could be other material evidence?
– Why did not you left? For example, in the Giza desert we came upon something resembling an iron dust. They took samples brought to Moscow. It turned out that this is the iron oxide with a high content of manganese. The percentage corresponds to the high-manganese steel, which are now used in truck tanks, and as material for crushing machines. For many years, this extremely durable steel could turn into dust in the desert, where there is 8 thousand years there was no decent rainfall.
– But what of the mysterious civilization has left us with these artifacts?
– There are different versions. Someone holds the theory that they were in Atlanta, someone talks about the colonists from other worlds. When they came to earth, hard to say, but the heyday of their power can be defined. At the beginning of III century BC. e. Egyptian historian Manetho published his “History of Egypt. Before our time, it is not fully preserved, but the passages mentioned in the writings of other historians of the first millennium BC already. Manetho was a chronological list of rulers of the country. Classical Egyptology recognizes only “part of the dynastic, in which it is a well-known pharaoh people. But Manetho tells about the first kingdom, when Egypt ruled the alleged gods. It existed approximately 10 – 12 thousand years ago, long before the first known pharaohs.
They worked with granite, as with foam
– Egyptologists now spend their time in debates, as the workers they moved these stone blocks weighing tons, of which constructed the pyramids and temples, build version, conduct experiments, – says Andrey Sklyarov. – We went the other way: if there are millions of tons of stones, you have to understand how they were treated. We analyzed the set of parameters. For example, if they sawed, then look at the breadth and depth of cut, the thickness of the cutting edge. Sometimes the results are surprising.
Slabs of black basalt, located on the perimeter of the temple, standing near the Great Pyramid (previously they were hollow ancient Egyptian temple). Vision for the next circular saw, which is known to work on hydraulic, pneumatic or electric actuator, but the Egyptians had neither the first nor the second nor the third.
Markedly and that when sawing is grinding. If, as believed, the builders were working hand-held copper saws, they would have scratches and similar grinding leave modern saws with diamond deposition, and move them in doing so must be very fast.
A fragment of an obelisk at Karnak. It lies 10 meters from the tourist trail. It strange hole diameter of 1 cm and a depth of about 10 cm Apparently they were made to strengthen some decorative plate: gold or copper. But some of them go deep into the granite is not perpendicular, but at an angle of 10 – 20 degrees: it is impossible to do manually. It turns out that they drilled in the granite, as we twist drill holes in soft wood. What kind of drill bit from the ancient Egyptians could enter the granite, as in the oil?
This obelisk, which lies near the famous scarab on the sacred lake at Karnak. Visible decorative strip 3 mm wide, the depth of 1 cm is believed that this kind of nail scratched. Jewelers, perhaps, could be repeated, careful incisions, with modern tools.
Artifact from the South Saqqara, where tourists are not allowed. Very illustrative block of black basalt. Distant part of his sawed off: visible trace of a circular saw. But another part of trying to handle manually. Immediately visible difference.
Gateway to still closed part of the Karnak temple. At the top of the hole made in the granite is considered to rack the size of the gate with a good barrel. In our world of machines that can cut out these holes, there were only 10 – 15 years ago.
Aswan quarries. Pits, leaving a few meters deep. Diameter slightly larger than the width of the human body. As such well swot? Is that the head-down stand. Such pits are numerous. According to Egyptologists, they are designed to look like the cracks are mainly the array. And this is absolutely pointless endeavor, because the direction of cracks can be defined from the surface. And why were so carefully align the wall? It seems that this worked cutter. There is speculation that the builders simply took samples of granite. But such a tool, which is not allowed to spend on these samples long. This pratsivilizatsiya shows us that worked with granite, as with foam.